Swim&Gym Policies & Guidelines
While we always try to be flexible and accomodate our family's needs, we have some guidelines that
we would like everyone to please follow.
Swim&Gym will hold a credit card number for all families who are making payments on their balance.
If you do not wish to give a credit card number, we require payment in full when you register. Please
contact us for more information regarding the payment schedule.
The office must be notified two weeks prior to the commencement of a session. Swim&Gym will issue a
refund of any unused portion of the payment, less the non-refundable $50.00 registration fee. Please contact
Ashley, the Camp Coordinator, if you need to cancel your camperís session. She can be reached at 831-6829.
Swim&Gym does not offer make-up days or prorated fees for any reason. If you know you have a scheduled vacation,
we encourage you to plan your camp around those days.
Destructive Behavior Policy
Discipline and its effectiveness vary with every child. When it is found that a camper is experiencing difficulty
due to a special need or behavior, the camp will work with the child and his/her parent to retain the child in the
camp. Most attention will be paid to pro-active methods to prevent any disruptive behavior problems. Campers will
be given three warnings/corrections for disruptive behavior before being removed from camp.
- Camp runs daily from 8:30am until 3:30pm with before and after care available. Drop off and
pick up is a Badger Gymnastics. Morning drop off-time is 8:00am - 8:30am, and afternoon pick-
up time is 3:30pm - 3:45pm. Extended Care is also available beginning at 7:00am until 6:00pm
at Badger Gymnastics.
- Swim&Gym All Sports Camp is Daycare licensed by the state. We are required to follow all of
their regulations, and a representative from the state department comes to check on us
- All Swim&Gym counselors go through an extensive training program set by the state before camp
begins, and are certified in CPR and First Aid. Background checks are performed on all
counselors and coaches prior to being hired to work at Swim&Gym.
- All class levels for swimming and gymnastics will be determined the first day of camp, or if
you know your childís skill level you can note that on their registration information.
- We ask that campers keep all personal electronic items at home. They will not have an
opportunity to use them during their day at camp, and we donít want to see any special items
lost or misplaced.
- Photographs will be taken of the campers throughout the summer. If you do not want your child
in pictures, please note that in your registration packet, or speak with your childís camp
counselor or with the camp director.
- If your child would like to register with a friend, please register them at the same time to
guarantee they will be together.
- Please be sure to pack your camperís swimsuit and a towel everyday for camp. If your child has
a cap and goggles, please pack those too, and be sure your childís name is on them. If not,
SwimWest will have some available.
- If you need to know where your camper is at any given time, you can contact SwimWest at
831-6829, and we will tell you where your child is, or where they are going.
- Campers are bused between SwimWest and Badger Gymnastics by Middleton Busing Company.
- Please dress your campers in comfortable 'play type' clothing, as they will be very active
throughout the day, and dress them for the weather. Also, please have them wear a hat or a sun
visor everyday, and wear sneakers as opposed to any type of sandals.
- Each child will be given a Swim&Gym T-shirt that should be worn on Fridays for field trips.
Otherwise, the camper can wear the shirt any day they want to. The registration fee includes
the cost of your camperís shirt. If you would like additional shirts, please indicate that on
your registration form, with an additional $7.00.
- If your camper gets sick during the day, we will call the parent to have him/her picked up. If
a fever is noticed, the child will have to stay home for 24 hours after the fever goes away.
These are state guidelines to help protect the spread of illness throughout the group.
- If any camper is discovered with head lice, we will follow the guidelines outlined by the Middleton-Cross Plains School District. Please click here for more information.
- Each camper must bring a nutritional lunch everyday, however healthy snacks will be provided.
There will not be an opportunity to purchase lunch and vending machines are not available to
- Campers will be outside as long as it is not raining or lightning. If severe weather
approaches, we will take the appropriate actions and relocate everyone to a safe area inside
the facility. Indoor activities include card and board games, arts and crafts, and team
building activities. In the event of a Rain Day, we will take a field trip to Middleton Sports
Bowl and Badger Gymnastics.
Currently enrolled families may log in to our customer portal here. Click Here!
Connect with Swim&Gym
Sign up today for Swim&Gym's newsletter
for important news and updates.
Sign Up Here!
Become a Fan of the Swim&Gym Camp for info,
updates, and special offers.
The Hill Family
I just wanted to thank you for the great summer Harrison had at summer camp! You all made them feel
comfortable, supported and confident, and I couldnít believe how his skills have improved!
It was great to see them playing outside, making new friends and using their imaginations to make up
new games with movement, rhythm and sports. Harrisonís already asked me if he can go to camp again next year!
The Carlson Family
This was my son and daughter's first summer at Swim&Gym and they loved it! Their favorite part was
the swimming, and they made many new friends. The counselors were very energetic and made my kids feel
The Webber Family
Kate had a blast this summer!! She attended camp with a few of her friends, and they learned so many new
games and activities. She had a great time on the field trips, too. Kate cannot wait to come back next year!
The Nehme Family
Our girls had never been to a summer camp before until their friends recommended Swim&Gym. Everything
they said was right; they had a lot of fun learning gymnastics and swimming and have even asked to continue
their swim lessons at SwimWest in the fall. Thank you for giving my girls a summer to remember.
The Griffin Family
This was Joeyís third year at Swim&Gym, and he looks forward to it every year! He attends camp all summer
long and makes so many new friends. The counselors and coaches are very attentive to each camperís needs,
and they work hard to make every camper feel welcome in a new environment.
My sonís first year was a little
scary for him because he didnít know anyone, but he made friends the very first day! I would recommend Swim&Gym
to any parent out there looking for a fun alternative to summer daycare.
The Frank Family
Swim&Gym was so much fun this year! Itís all my kids talked about. They loved getting to make-up their team
names and meeting all the new campers every week. Their favorite sports were tennis, basketball, and gymnastics!
The extended care was a huge help with my work schedule, and the kids enjoyed spending even more time with
their friends after camp. Thanks for a wonderful summer!
The Jackson Family
Jolee had an excellent time this summer with her friends at camp. The variety of sports keeps the campers busy
all week and itís never repetitive. Everyday itís something new. We plan to bring even more friends to camp