Register for Swim&Gym Summer Camp
Registration for Summer Camp 2023 opens on January 9th! You can register and guarantee your child’s enrollment by registering on our online portal. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 608-800-7200.
To register online, click here. If you do not see a registration link for the week you are choosing that age group is currently sold out. Please add your name to the waitlist under that week. If you are not able to add your camper to the waitlist, please contact us to be put on the waitlist either by email or call. We will call or email you as your waitlist request becomes available.
All online state-licensed camp forms must be filled out no later than 1 month before your camper joins us. These forms are important for our counselors to learn more about your camper and are required in our state license paperwork. If you need a paper copy, please either print off the forms we have attached at the bottom of this page or call for us to have a set available for you to fill out at SwimWest on Deming Way.
After your application is received, we’ll send a confirmation and welcome email along with a registration receipt. Below are a few tips to help you get started.
- If paying by check, they should be made out to Swim&Gym; only one is needed for multiple campers or fees.
- If you are paying in installments for multiple sessions, a credit card number will be needed on file.
- Forms must be submitted no later than 1 month before camp attendance.
- Swim&Gym will honor up to two friend requests. Please indicate requests for friends to be in the same group on the registration form. (Please note that friend requests will only be honored if both campers are in the same age group and program, and independently register for the same session before it fills.)
- Extended Care (Summer Camp) is charged separately on a weekly basis depending on each family’s needs. Extended child care hours: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Swim&Gym Registration Forms
We use state-certified forms to ensure each child’s safety and well-being. Please fill out all required forms at least 1 month prior to the start of camp. Your camper(s) will not be able to attend camp if we do not have the state-required forms completed. The counselor for your child will review all paperwork to get to know them as much as possible before they arrive.
The balance of fees paid will be refunded if a camper cannot attend due to injury or illness with notification prior to the start of camp. Individual missed days due to injury or illness once your session has begun will not be refunded.
Half of your camp fees will be refunded with at least a 31-day notice of cancellation prior to the beginning of the camper’s session. Notification of cancellation 30 days or less, a refund will not be given. If a camper leaves early due to disciplinary reasons or parent requests, no refund will be given.