Registration for Summer 2018 will open on January 1st! You can register and hold your child’s space in three ways: by calling us, emailing us, or through our online portal. To register online, choose your child’s age group; 5 year olds, 6 year olds, 7 year olds, 8 year olds, 9 year olds or 10-13 year olds and click the ‘Register’ link next to your desired week. If you do not see a registration link this week and age group are currently sold out. Please contact us to be put on the wait list.
Within 1 month of pre-registration, complete each form below and mail or deliver it with payment to SwimWest at 1001 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717. If you are unable to download the forms, please visit the SwimWest office for a registration packet. (Click here for camp fees). Because original signatures are needed, paper copies of the forms are required.
After your application is received, we’ll send a confirmation and welcome email along with a registration receipt. Below are a few tips to help you get started.
- Checks should be made out to Swim&Gym; only one is needed for multiple campers or fees.
- If you are paying in installments for multiple sessions, a credit card number will be needed on file.
- Please complete one set of forms per camper.
- A parent’s signature is needed to process registration.
- Forms must be submitted to SwimWest no later than two weeks before camp attendance.
- Swim&Gym will honor up to two friend requests. Please indicate requests for friends to be in the same group on the registration form. (Please note that friend requests will only be honored if both campers are in the same age group and program, and independently register for the same session before it fills.)
- Extended Care is charged separately on a weekly basis depending on each family’s needs. A credit card will need to be on file with Badger Gymnastics and will be charged by Badger Gymnastics at the end of each camp week.
Swim&Gym Registration Forms
We use state-certified forms to ensure each child’s safety and well being. Therefore, when enrolling your child please complete each of the forms and return them with payment at least two weeks before the start of your child’s first session of camp.
To download each form, right-click its link, choose ‘Save As,’ and pick a folder in which to save the file. After downloading, open the PDF on your system using Adobe Reader.
Note: These forms are in PDF format. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is used to read these files, you can download the free program here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
*The full amount paid will be refunded if a camper cannot be placed in the session of his/her choice. The balance of fees paid will be refunded if a camper cannot attend due to injury or illness with notification prior to the start of camp. Individual missed days due to injury or illness once your session has begun will not be refunded.
In all other instances, no refund of camp fees will be given unless notice of cancellation is given to camp at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the camper’s session. If a camper leaves early due to disciplinary reasons or parent request, no refund will be given.