Register for Swim&Gym Summer Camp
Registration for Summer Camp 2022 opens on January 1st! You can register and guarantee your child’s enrollment in three ways: by calling us (608-831-6829), emailing us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our online portal.
To register online, click here. If you do not see a registration link for the week you are choosing that age group is currently sold out. Please contact us to be put on the waitlist. We will call or email you as your waitlist request becomes available.
Forms must be filled out no later than 1 month before your camper joins us. These forms are important for our counselors to learn more about your camper and are required in our state license paperwork.
After your application is received, we’ll send a confirmation and welcome email along with a registration receipt. Below are a few tips to help you get started.
- Checks should be made out to Swim&Gym; only one is needed for multiple campers or fees.
- If you are paying in installments for multiple sessions, a credit card number will be needed on file.
- Forms must be submitted no later than 1 month before camp attendance.
- Swim&Gym will honor up to two friend requests. Please indicate requests for friends to be in the same group on the registration form. (Please note that friend requests will only be honored if both campers are in the same age group and program, and independently register for the same session before it fills.)
- Extended Care (Summer Camp) is charged separately on a weekly basis depending on each family’s needs. Extended child care hours: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Swim&Gym Registration Forms
We use state-certified forms to ensure each child’s safety and well-being. Please fill out all required forms at least 1 month prior to the start of camp. Your camper(s) will not be able to attend camp if we do not have the state-required forms completed. The counselor for your child will review all paperwork to get to know them as much as possible before they arrive.
The balance of fees paid will be refunded if a camper cannot attend due to injury or illness with notification prior to the start of camp. Individual missed days due to injury or illness once your session has begun will not be refunded.
Half of your camp fees will be refunded with at least a 31-day notice of cancellation prior to the beginning of the camper’s session. Notification of cancellation 30 days or less, a refund will not be given. If a camper leaves early due to disciplinary reasons or parent requests, no refund will be given.